asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integration tests failing
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 16:28:04 GMT
I simply skimmed errors. It looks like some of RebalanceWithCancellationIT
tests generate errors [1].  This patch set  [2] would be a good starting
point to understand. At least somebody who reviewed the patch set could
give more idea about this integration test to give some idea for a possible
volunteer? :-)

[1]
https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-integration-tests/org.apache.asterix$asterix-app/905/testReport/
[2] https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/1821/