asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Riyafa Abdul Hameed <riyafa...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: License issue when using esri geometry api
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2017 06:44:13 GMT
Hi,

Esri geometry-api version 2.0.0 have been released in maven central[1]. Now
I am able to use it without any license issues[2].

[1] https://github.com/Esri/geometry-api-java/issues/140
[2] https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/1838

Thank you.
Sincerely,
Riyafa

On 30 July 2017 at 07:58, Riyafa Abdul Hameed <riyafa.12@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
wrote:

> Hi Till,
>
> Thank you. You seem to have followed the option 2). I didn't understand
> how to get along with option 1). I wanted to ask with Ahmed about it and
> get back.
> I have no idea when they will release so I asked a question[1] though I
> didn't get an answer for that.
>
> Thank you.
> Sincerely,
> Riyafa
>
> [1] https://github.com/Esri/geometry-api-java/issues/140
>
> On 29 July 2017 at 10:58, Till Westmann <tillw@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Riyafa,
>>
>> I’ve uploaded another commit to your change [4] that shows what option 2)
>> would look like.
>> Please take a look and see what you think.
>> I think that this could only be a temporary solution.
>> Do you have an idea, when Esri might publish a new version of the API?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Till
>>
>> [4] https://asterix-gerrit.ics.uci.edu/#/c/1895
>>

>> On 27 Jul 2017, at 10:13, Mike Carey wrote:
>>
>> +1 on option 1 for now, I would say (from afar :-)), until ESRI finishes
>>> resolving stuff on their end.
>>>
>>> Aloha,
>>>
>>> Mike

Is

> [...]