asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ildar Absalyamov <ildar.absalya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache AsterixDB 0.9.2 and Hyracks 0.3.2 (RC1)
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2017 23:35:09 GMT
-1

Source artifacts:
- Verified signatures and hashes
- Verified LICENSE and NOTICE
- Verified compilation
- Verified license headers

Binary artifacts:
- Verified Managix installer
- Went thought SQL++ Primer and noticed that the wed UI does not print results correctly with
in JSON Output format (which is a default option!). The result is empty with "application/json”
Accept header using http://localhost:19002/query <http://localhost:19002/query> endpoint
as well as http://localhost:19002/query/service <http://localhost:19002/query/service>.
Turns out we already have an issue for that [1]. Feels like this issue is a blocker for the
RC.

Also the source Asterix artifact has pom.xml.versionsBackup for each project (leftover from
SNAPSHOT version pom), but I guess that does not affect he overall validity.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1977

Best regards,
Ildar