asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Riyafa Abdul Hameed <riyafa...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>
Subject Re: Gerrit: fatal: internal server error
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 09:27:25 GMT
Hi,

I saw the error. It is not related to any class I have modified and when I
build the master also I get the same error.

The reason for adding jar file as a dependency is due to a license issue in
esri api. This is discussed in the thread titled "License issue when using
esri geometry api".

Thank you.

--

Website: https://riyafa.wordpress.com/ <http://riyafa.wordpress.com/>