asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject SqlppExecutionWithCancellationTest fail
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2017 01:36:25 GMT
Hi all,

I have several failing test cases for the
SqlppExecutionWithCancellationTest. I am not sure how to deal with this
issue. When I execute this on my local Eclipse, it generates an Assertion
error saying that the number of canceled query is not greater than zero.
But the Jenkins shows an another error message such as the following. Any
information would be appreciated. Thanks.

https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-gerrit-cancellation-test/org.apache.asterix$asterix-app/277/testReport/junit/org.apache.asterix.test.runtime/SqlppExecutionWithCancellationTest/test_SqlppExecutionWithCancellationTest_435__index_join__btree_secondary_equi_join_04_/

https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-gerrit-cancellation-test/277/#showFailuresLink