asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmed Eldawy <eld...@cs.ucr.edu>
Subject Re: License issue when using esri geometry api
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 16:39:54 GMT
There's a good news. Riyafa has opened an issue on ESRI Geometry API
project on Github about the license problem and they made the necessary
changes to remove the bad dependency.
https://github.com/Esri/geometry-api-java/issues/135
The changes are on their github repository but they are not released yet. I
think we can just continue what we're doing and wait for the new release to
hit Maven repository.

Thanks
Ahmed

--