asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Riyafa Abdul Hameed <riy...@apache.org>
Subject Cannot call git gerrit submit because of error
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 11:25:37 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to submit my changes for review using gerrit by calling:

> git gerrit submit[1]

But I get the following error:

> fatal: Upload denied for project 'asterixdb'

When I checked on this error I found the answer in [2].
It is because I do not have push rights for the project.
How can I get this push right? If I cannot what is the most suitable way to
submit code for review. Can I make a PR in the github repo of AsterixDB?

[1]
https://asterixdb.apache.org/dev-setup.html#making-changes---working-method
[2]
https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/error-upload-denied.html