asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Yingyi Bu <buyin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Verify fails on SQLPP Execution Test
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 03:29:21 GMT
I saw the same issue in Jenkins for my change too:
https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-gerrit-asterix-app-sql-execution/org.apache.asterix$asterix-app/28/testReport/junit/org.apache.asterix.test.runtime/SqlppExecutionFullParallelismIT/test_SqlppExecutionFullParallelismIT_329__dml__load_with_ngram_index_/

>>It seems to me that the test fails because of some
>>char set issue when testing inverted index

I think so too.

Best,
Yingyi