asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chen Luo <cl...@uci.edu>
Subject Verify fails on SQLPP Execution Test
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 03:09:41 GMT
Hi devs,

After submitting a patch today, I saw the verification fails because of the
SQLPP Execution Tests. It seems to me that the test fails because of some
char set issue when testing inverted index, e.g.,:

< { "id": 90, "title": "VORTEX  Video Retrieval and Tracking from
Compressed Multimedia Databases ¾ Visual Search Engine." }
> { "id": 90, "title": "VORTEX  Video Retrieval and Tracking from Compressed Multimedia
Databases ? Visual Search Engine." }

Any suggestions to fix this? Thanks.

Best regards,

Chen Luo