asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Riyafa Abdul Hameed <riy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASTERIXDB-1371: Support the standard GIS objects
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 05:14:57 GMT
Hi,

As I understand by playing with current support of GIS objects( point,
polygon, circle, and rectangle) is similar to the Well known text
format--correct me if I am mistaken. Hence initially we could support other
GIS objects in WKT and support GeoJSON if time permits.

Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Riyafa