asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <chill...@hillery.land>
Subject Re: Extensions with Ansible or NCService
Date Tue, 16 May 2017 20:12:18 GMT
To the best of my knowledge you are correct. It's the last major piece of
the Managix puzzle. We've had some loose talks about extending NCService to
have additional functionality to allow distributing jars from the master
that way, but (again to the best of my knowledge) no implementation as yet.

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery