asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <chill...@hillery.land>
Subject Re: Modules that could be removed?
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 23:12:20 GMT
If we move asterix-experiments out, we would need to change the current
Perf job at Couchbase. However I think the change would actually make that
job less complicated, at least if that allowed one to use a pre-compiled
Asterix distribution for experiments rather than requiring the full source
code to be available.

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery