asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "zater" <za...@vip.qq.com>
Subject meet problem in compiling asterixdb
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 07:25:53 GMT
To developer:
      I want to use maven to compile this  project. I meet the problem :

                                       [ERROR] Failed to parse plugin descriptor for org.apache.hyracks:license-automation-plugin:0.3.1-SNAPSHOT
(C:\Users\zater\git\asterixdb\hyracks-fullstack\hyracks\hyracks-maven-plugins\license-automation-plugin\target\classes):
No plugin descriptor found at META-INF/maven/plugin.xml -> [Help 1]
                              [ERROR]
                              [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven
with the -e switch.
                              [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug
logging.
                              [ERROR]
please read the following articles:
                              [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginDescriptorParsingException

                            I read this link and search google. Found remove the whole repository
may works. I do it and  do not work. I even try to remove the "C:\Users\zater\git\asterixdb\hyracks-fullstack\hyracks\hyracks-maven-plugins\license-automation-plugin\target\classes",
also do not work. Can you give me some guidance on it? Thanks!
      Zater
      2017/4/24
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, 8-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message