asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jianfeng Jia <jianfeng....@gmail.com>
Subject What is the new path to check Hyracks jobs status in AsterixDB?
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2017 00:18:16 GMT
Dear Devs,

We used to have a Hyracks adminconsole web page xxx:8888/adminconsole  (or on 16001 port if
not using managix) which can watch the details of the recent jobs. By click into each job
we can know Activity Cluster Graph/Job Timeline etc.

It’s very useful to have a overview of the current system workload (e.g., how many queries
are running, when did they submit, how long it has ran …).
Right now, the same link returns a following error.
page can’t be found

I’m wondering what is the new path to get the same information? Thanks!

Best,

Jianfeng Jia
PhD Candidate of Computer Science
University of California, Irvine