asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Yingyi Bu <buyin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New cluster installation options
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2017 22:01:03 GMT
In the install library command:
managix install -n my_asterix -d feeds -l testlib -p
extlibs/asterix-external-data-0.8.7-binary-assembly.zip

Does any one know what the resulting file system location on each NC of
asterix-external-data-0.8.7-binary-assembly.zip or its enclosed jars is?
Will those user defined jars be placed together with the standard AsterixDB
binary jars?

Best,
Yingyi