asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Vivek Puradamane Narayanamurthy <vpnar...@uci.edu>
Subject Asterix Installation
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 01:13:28 GMT
Hello,

I am new to Asterix. I am following single machine AsterixDB installation
document (https://ci.apache.org/projects/asterixdb/install.html) on a
Ubuntu machine.

I am getting an error when I am trying to configure managix. "*managix
validate" *command is failing with the following error.
*ERROR:  Password-less SSH (from user account: magic ) not configured for
the following hosts*

*127.0.0.1*
I have exchanged the keys. Passwordless SSH is working fine on my terminal.

Debugging:

I traced the code to see that the error comes after executing the below
command by validate_ssh.sh.
*ssh -l magic -oNumberOfPasswordPrompts=0 127.0.0.1 "echo 127.0.0.1"*

When I ran the command manually on my system, it works fine. I am not able
to figure out what could be the problem, thought of checking with you if
you had come across the problem before.

When I searched online, I found a mail chain similar to my error but
without any action. https://www.mail-archive.com/s
earch?l=dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org&q=subject:%22Re%5
C%3A+%5C%3F%5C%3F+%5C(problems+with+trying+the+binary%5C)%22&o=newest&f=1
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=dev@asterixdb.incubator.apache.org&q=subject:%22Re%5C%3A+%5C%3F%5C%3F+%5C%28problems+with+trying+the+binary%5C%29%22&o=newest&f=1>

I have attached a screen shot of this error for your reference.

[image: Inline image 1]

Any help or pointer to debug is really appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,
Vivek