asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: When is it appropirate to add reserved words to the AQL/SQL++ Grammar?
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 01:12:59 GMT
Coming back to the question in the subject: If we need such
functionality e.g. for testing of performance measurements, how should
we expose it? Should we
- extend the language with new keywords or
- introduce on keyword for this that is followed by some parameters or
- expose new HTTP APIs or
- …

Thoughts?

Cheers,