asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Having problem with Gerrit and Jenkins
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2017 16:53:37 GMT
Hi Xikui,

If you look at the failures, you’ll see that the error is

java.net.BindException: Address already in use
	at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
	at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:433)
	at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:425)
	at
sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:223)
	at
io.netty.channel.socket.nio.NioServerSocketChannel.doBind(NioServerSocketChannel.java:127)
	at
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe.bind(AbstractChannel.java:554)
	at
io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline$HeadContext.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:1258)
	at
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeBind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:512)
	at
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.bind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:497)
	at
io.netty.handler.logging.LoggingHandler.bind(LoggingHandler.java:191)
	at
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeBind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:512)
	at
io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.bind(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:497)
	at
io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.bind(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:980)
	at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel.bind(AbstractChannel.java:250)
	at
io.netty.bootstrap.AbstractBootstrap$2.run(AbstractBootstrap.java:363)
	at
io.netty.util.concurrent.AbstractEventExecutor.safeExecute(AbstractEventExecutor.java:163)
	at
io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:418)
	at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:454)
	at
io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$5.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:873)
	at
io.netty.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadFactory$DefaultRunnableDecorator.run(DefaultThreadFactory.java:144)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

So the test could not start AsterixDB and a probable reason is that a
previous test was not able to shut down. I would expect that you see the
same result if you run the tests locally.

Is that the case?

Cheers,
Till