asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "zater" <za...@vip.qq.com>
Subject attend the Gsoc2017 apache project
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 03:43:29 GMT
Hi,I am a Computer Science and Engineering Master at national tsinghua University. I am interest
in Big Data Management Systems and I am quite familiar on programming with Java, maven and
java rmi. I have already read some JDBC and modift that code about that Lexer ,parser, Planner
etc. . I want to join this project in gsoc. Can you give me some detail information about
this project or what we should do. Like write a Spring-Data support,Lexer, or sth. else?The
attachment is just a report about our benchmark result.
zater
2017/3/23
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/mixed (inline, 8-Bit, 0 bytes)
View raw message