asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Riyafa Abdul Hameed <riy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC 2017 -- Support the standard GIS objects
Date Sat, 25 Mar 2017 16:22:28 GMT
Hi all,

I have created a proposal for this project and have shared the proposal
with the apache community in the GSoC site. Also find the link below:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12v-7FUNcPF6pkQZ-hkXfEirG
2oodr_bgFHkygDuptrE/edit?usp=sharing

Please kindly provide your feedback on this proposal and any suggestions on
how I could improve this.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,
Riyafa