asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 06:01:45 GMT
Taewoo,
I think this one would be too much for a Google Summer of Code student.

I am not sure if we can do this but if we can have a software testing project, then we can
have them create automated unit tests for many of our components (Our Http Server comes to
mind). That would be very helpful I think but definitely not very exciting.

Cheers,
Abdullah.