asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Yingyi Bu <buyin...@gmail.com>
Subject Improve test coverage
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:09:59 GMT
Hi dev,

    In order to enhance the quality of our code base, I wrote up a test
guideline [1] which could be a reference for future patches. More
precisely, the guideline summarizes various kinds of tests that we
currently have and contains pointers to examples. Going forward, it would
be nice if we can make sure that we have sufficient tests along with code.

Please feel free to share your thoughts.  Thanks!

PS, clicking the following diagram in [2] can give you a sense how well a
component is tested.

Best,
Yingyi

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ASTERIXDB/Test+Guideline