asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Jacobs <sjaco...@ucr.edu>
Subject Re: GSoC 2017 -- Support the standard GIS objects
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 18:48:44 GMT
Hi Riyafa,
Good to hear from you again! I'm not an expert on this area or issue, so
I'm cc'ing those in the JIRA discussion.
We should find a good mentor match for this project. Jianfeng, are
interested in becoming a Google Summer of Code Mentor this year?
Steven

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 7:23 AM, Riyafa Abdul Hameed <riyafa.12@cse.mrt.ac.lk