asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IPageManager.createMetadataFrame(): java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2017 05:52:18 GMT
@Till: Thanks for the answer. I usually saw this error when I change one
binary to a newer binary and there was a meta-data change in-between. But,
the strange part is that I was using the same binary for 10 days now. I
just stopped the instance and restarted instance and saw that error on one
NC node. The symptom is that the system doesn't accept any query nor
generates any errors. That's why I found this exception on one NC. CC and
all the other NCs (8 nodes) were fine.

Best,
Taewoo