asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmed Eldawy <eld...@cs.ucr.edu>
Subject Re: GSoC 2017 -- Support the standard GIS objects
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 19:24:35 GMT
Hi Riyafa,

I think it's a very good idea. I did a similar project before with
SpatialHadoop [http://spatialhadoop.cs.umn.edu/] and Pigeon [
https://github.com/aseldawy/pigeon]. I will be happy to mentor your this
summer.
@Everyone: I haven't been a mentor in GSoC before so I'll appreciate if
someone can be there to help with the logistics and process.

Thanks
Ahmed