asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jianfeng Jia <jianfeng....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Choosing defaults for AsterixDB
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2017 01:37:01 GMT
Hi, I want to pick up this thread to verify if the AQL will still be supported in the future?

Currently, Cloudberry automatically translates the JSON request to AQL statements. It will
be a hard work to switch to SQL++.

I’m not object to set the default option to SQL++. However, we will keep the support for
AQL, right?  (especially in the RESTFull API).