asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSOC 2017
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 15:12:51 GMT
And one possible nice follow-on project after that particular
introduction might be a transition to "round"ing out our related spatial
functions.  What we have today is similar to the industry standard OGC
function set, which one can find in some open source relational systems
like PostgreSQL - but it's not quite OGC.  It would be very cool if we
provided all of the OGC functions in AsterixDB (AQL and SQL++).

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-1545

Cheers,

Mike