asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem with managix download
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2017 01:41:01 GMT
As Ian just sent out the VOTE for the new release, I think that we
should get that out and make sure that the instructions work with it.

Wrt the broken links I found something on the manager docs that points
to http://asterixdb.ics.uci.edu/download.html .
Maybe that’s the one? If so, could we put a page there?

Cheers,
Till