asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mike Carey <dtab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache AsterixDB 0.9.0 and Hyracks 0.3.0 (RC2)
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2017 23:00:05 GMT
+1 for this release

Successfully downloaded and started the system and did some SQL++ 
tutorial examples using the NCService binary installer.  Worked like a 
charm!

Cheers,

Mike


On 1/18/17 7:50 PM, Ian Maxon wrote:
> Hi again everyone,
>
> Please verify and vote on the first non-incubating Apache AsterixDB Release!
> This 2nd RC addresses build issues noticed in the previous RC, along with
> some minor license tweaks.
> This release utilizes a series of improvements around the actual release
> process that will hopefully shorten the interval between releases. A
> further email detailing the features contained in this release as compared
> to the previous incubating release will be forthcoming once a suitable RC
> passes voting.
>
> The tags to be voted on are:
>
> apache-asterixdb-0.9.0-rc2
> commit: 4383bdde78c02d597be65ecf467c5a7df85a2055
> link:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=asterixdb.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/apache-asterixdb-0.9.0-rc2
>
> and
>
> apache-hyracks-0.3.0-rc2
> commit: def643d586b62b2616b8ab8e6fc3ba598cf5ad67
> link:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=asterixdb.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/apache-hyracks-0.3.0-rc2
>
> The artifacts, sha1's, and signatures are (for each artifact), are at:
>
> AsterixDB Source
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/apache-
> asterixdb-0.9.0-source-release.zip
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/apache-
> asterixdb-0.9.0-source-release.zip.asc
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/apache-
> asterixdb-0.9.0-source-release.zip.sha1
>
> SHA1: 49f8df822c6273a310027d3257a79afb45c8d446
>
> Hyracks Source
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/apache-
> hyracks-0.3.0-source-release.zip
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/apache-
> hyracks-0.3.0-source-release.zip.asc
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/apache-
> hyracks-0.3.0-source-release.zip.sha1
>
> SHA1: 4d042cab164347f0cc5cc1cfb3da8d4f02eea1de
>
> AsterixDB NCService Installer:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/asterix-
> server-0.9.0-binary-assembly.zip
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/asterix-
> server-0.9.0-binary-assembly.zip.asc
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/asterix-
> server-0.9.0-binary-assembly.zip.sha1
>
> SHA1: 46c4cc3dc09e915d4b1bc6f912faef389488fdb6
>
> AsterixDB Managix Installer
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/asterix-
> installer-0.9.0-binary-assembly.zip
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/asterix-
> installer-0.9.0-binary-assembly.zip.asc
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/asterix-
> installer-0.9.0-binary-assembly.zip.sha1
>
> SHA1: 41497dbadb0ad281ba0a10ee87eaa5f7afa78cef
>
> AsterixDB YARN Installer
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/asterix-
> yarn-0.9.0-binary-assembly.zip
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/asterix-
> yarn-0.9.0-binary-assembly.zip.asc
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/asterixdb/asterix-
> yarn-0.9.0-binary-assembly.zip.sha1
>
> SHA1: 3ade0d2957e7f3e465e357aced6712ef72598613
>
> Additionally, a staged maven repository is available at:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheasterix-1024/
>
> The KEYS file containing the PGP keys used to sign the release can be
> found at
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/asterixdb/KEYS
>
> RAT was executed as part of Maven via the RAT maven plugin, but
> excludes files that are:
>
> - data for tests
> - procedurally generated,
> - or source files which come without a header mentioning their license,
>    but have an explicit reference in the LICENSE file.
>
>
> The vote is open for 72 hours, or until the necessary number of votes
> (3 +1) has been reached.
>
> Please vote
> [ ] +1 release these packages as Apache AsterixDB 0.9.0 and
> Apache Hyracks 0.3.0
> [ ] 0 No strong feeling either way
> [ ] -1 do not release one or both packages because ...
>
> Thanks!
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message