asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Thor Martin Abrahamsen <tho...@stud.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: [AsterixDB] execution time metric in the HTTP API
Date Sun, 04 Dec 2016 08:34:48 GMT
I tried the Postman client for Mac, and it worked quite well.
and placing the query in a RAW BODY returns the handle and Postman shows the response time.
Still not the AsterixDB execution time, though.
The Postman Runner also lets you execute a request numerous times and displays a summary.

Thanks for the tip, Faraaz!

Best regards
Thor Martin Abrahamsen
Student @ NTNU