asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Pouria Pirzadeh <pouria.pirza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AsterixDB] execution time metric in the HTTP API
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 19:16:00 GMT
You may find the following client useful.
It works against the HTTP, runs query workload for one or more iterations
and dumps the response time per query/iteration in a stats file.

https://github.com/pouriapirz/asterixClient

Pouria

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 10:45 AM, Thor Martin Abrahamsen <thorma@stud.ntnu.no