asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Jacobs <sjaco...@ucr.edu>
Subject Re: BAD flag on code reviews
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2016 18:18:55 GMT
@Taewoo:
If you add the bad codebase to your local asterix instance it will be built
alongside local builds. You can do this by cloning the bad repository into
an asterix-opt folder in Asterix (at the same level as asterix-app). this
will cause it to automatically become part of your builds. I think not
everyone will want to go through this trouble though :)
Steven