asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Thor Martin Abrahamsen <tho...@stud.ntnu.no>
Subject Re: [AsterixDB] execution time metric in the HTTP API
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2016 14:47:54 GMT
Thanks for your suggestions, Pouria and Till.

Using the «mode=asynchronous-deferred» returned only the handle, just as I wanted. But I
am not getting any metrics with the response. Just the handle. The same goes for the request
without the «mode» parameter: I only get the results, not any metrics. Is there a way to
get metrics with the API response? Or is it possible to use «mode=asynchronous-deferred»
in the web interface?

The asterixClient worked perfectly, but the execution time returned is calculated in the client,
not by AsterixDB (please correct me if I’m wrong Pouria). Ideally I would like the isolated
AsterixDB execution time, and don’t consider network delay or client performance. I might
try running the client on the same node as the CC :)

Best regards
Thor Martin Abrahamsen
Student @ NTNU
Tlf. +47 470 78 713