asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [AsterixDB] execution time metric in the HTTP API
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 16:52:37 GMT
Yes, we have these 3 modes. In a upcoming change I call the delivery
modes
"immediate", "deferred", and "async". But I’ll happily change that if
somebody
has a better idea for the names.
Also, I’ve recently tested the "deferred" mode, but I haven’t tried
"async"
(specifically the result status part of it …).

Cheers,
Till