asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [AsterixDB] execution time metric in the HTTP API
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2016 05:20:46 GMT
I think that the best solution for your use-case would be to add
deferred
result delivery for the query/service API, as
a) this API returns metrics today and
b) it anyway is a missing feature of this API.
I’ve filed an issue for this [1] and started work on it, but it’s
not quite
done yet …

One of the additional challenges is, that the query/service API
currently only
supports SQL++ and not AQL. If you need AQL, we would also need to fix
another
issue [2].
Which query language do you use (and does it matter for what you are
trying to
do)?

Cheers,
Till