asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Thor Martin Abrahamsen <tho...@stud.ntnu.no>
Subject [AsterixDB] execution time metric in the HTTP API
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2016 18:45:18 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to get the execution time metric in the HTTP API?

I’m running some queries and are interested in the execution time. In the web interface
the duration is printed below the results, but I want the queries to execute without printing
the results. Either in the web interface, or through the API. The specific query is iterating
through a dataset and applying a library function on each record.

I am working on a student project together with Heri.

Mvh.
Thor Martin Abrahamsen
Student @ NTNU
Tlf. +47 470 78 713