asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anybody seen this error? HyracksDataException: The file with absolute path: XXX is outside all io devices
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2016 19:05:25 GMT
Taewoo,
If you can push the branch somewhere online where I can see the diff from master, I will take
a look. This could be due to incorrect setup of location constraints.
Be careful and ensure that indexes are built in the right place and things should be good
to go. you can also take a look at how FileSplits and location constraints
are selected for other indexes and do the same. Then the failures should go away.

Cheers,
Abdullah.