asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Maxon <ima...@uci.edu>
Subject Dev notes about storage file/folder layouts
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2016 23:17:12 GMT
Hi all,
I went ahead and made a quick document describing how all the storage files
get laid out, since right now I don't think anything like that exists. It's
something we should have described at least a little, as otherwise the only
way to know is to read the code. It is good to know what to expect in those
folders for diagnosing lots of storage/persistence related issues.

The document is here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ASTERIXDB/AsterixDB+On-Disk+File+and+Folder+structure
.

Suggestions/corrections are more than welcome of course.

- Ian