asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Yingyi Bu <buyin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Function Change
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 07:17:17 GMT
Pouria,

   reg-exp might be the only function that we throw away,  because (1) it
does the same thing as matches(...)  and (2) the name is confusing.
   Other than that, I don't think we removed any AQL functions:-)
   Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best,
Yingyi

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 12:00 AM, Pouria Pirzadeh <pouria.pirzadeh@gmail.com