asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Pouria Pirzadeh <pouria.pirza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Function Change
Date Wed, 12 Oct 2016 07:00:02 GMT
Thanks Yingyi for your prompt reply and help.
w.r.t my question about documentation, I have been aware of the functions
documentation and I have been using it. I was mainly looking for a place
where keeps track of changes in functions in the sense that if function
foo() is replaced with bar() the document captures the change (some sort of
similar to deprecated functions in Java docs where it points you to the
correct/newer function that needs to be used). However, I guess we do not
have such a place and one really needs to keep an eye on the check-in
changes list if he uses functions extensively.

Thanks again for your help and info.

Pouria