asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Status
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 06:21:09 GMT
I will not be able to attend the Weekly meeting. So, I have attached my
status here:

[Paper]
- Conducting a preliminary experiment on similarity search paper (preparing
similar search queries and sending them to a small dataset)

[Individual]
- Addressed Ian's comments on the full-text implementation step 1 branch
- Reviewed Steven's non-pure branch
- Preparing another index-only plan chunks (select and join rule change)
- Fixed ASTERIXDB-1700
  (if we have multiple same type of indexes on the same field, all of
indexes will be used for a select query.
   Only picking one is enough. E.g., 2-gram and 3-gram index on the same
string field)