asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Let one Operator finished the job before another one begin in Hyracks
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2016 19:55:04 GMT
Forwarded to dev.

Best,
Taewoo

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mingda li <limingda1993@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 11:21 AM
Subject: Let one Operator finished the job before another one begin in
Hyracks
To: users@asterixdb.apache.org

Hi,

Now,I am trying to build a Bloom Filter(BF) before join. The BF is build in
each node and sent to one node to combine. I want to set a stop sign there
before sending the BF in each node. The stop sign means it can only send
the BF after it is build.
The class HyracksConnection.waitForCompletion may help this. But I am not
sure how to use it.
Should I build two jobs: hcc.waitForCompletion(jobBuildBF);
jobidSendBF=hcc.startJob(); ?
Has anyone ever used the HyracksConnection.waitForCompletion?

Thanks,
Mingda