asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Open issues 2015-09-02
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2016 15:28:05 GMT
Hello,

last weeks’ newly added charts/reports has a small problem: they
included
resolved and closed issue. That is fixed now and you can find the
updated
information at [2][3][4].
The good news is, that the number of open "soon" issues is 8 smaller
than the
total number of "soon" issues - we’re moving in the right direction!

Thanks!
Till

[2] https://s.apache.org/adb-soon
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12338375