asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Blow <mblow.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debugging with generated code
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 02:00:07 GMT
I believed ASTERIX-1459 to be fixed, but it seems there are some issues.
When running the execution tests, if I step into a generated evaluator, I
can set breakpoints as normal.  But, when running a one-off single test, it
seems while I can step into the generated evaluators, I cannot set
breakpoints.  I will re-open 1459 for further investigation.

Thanks,

-MDB