asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Taewoo Kim <wangs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Function name change: contains() -> string-contains()
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 22:37:52 GMT
Maybe we could come up with a function form - *ftcontains*(). Here, ft is
an abbreviation for full-text. This function replaces "contains text" in
XQuery spec. An example might be:

XQuery spec: where $o.titile contains text "hello"
AQL: where ftcontains($o.title, "hello")

Best,
Taewoo

>>> https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-test-full/si