asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Open Issues
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 01:44:47 GMT
Hi,

we went through the open issues today and tagged a few, updated a few, and
resolved a few.

Doing that it seemed that all of our lives would be a little better, if we
spent a little more time every week on following up on our issues. A number
of things seems to have been noticed more than once and the 2nd time
could’ve been avoided if we had fixed the issue on the first occasion. Also
it seems that there are a number of issues that are old and probably don’t
contain enough information to reproduce or fix them, but that fill up the
lists.

So I’d like to encourage everyone to take a look at their issues take the
next step on them.

To have an idea how many you have there’s a little pie chart [1] that also
contains the numbers. (And yes, I know that not everybody loves pie charts
[2], but this is what we’ve got.)

As a reminder, I’ll try to send the chart around every week.

Cheers,
Till

[1] https://s.apache.org/adb-open
[2] http://www.businessinsider.com/pie-charts-are-the-worst-2013-6