asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Till Westmann" <ti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Open Issues
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2016 01:30:51 GMT
Hi,

some follow up on this.

Mike and I went through the issue that should be resolved "soon" one
more
time and updated priorities and types. Please take a look if you agree
with
those changes and feel free to fix/adjust.

The intention of the changes is that - when sorting by type first (i.e.
bugs before improvements) and then by priority, we should get a nicely
ordered list [3] that will allow us to attack the issue in the right
order.

Please take a look at the list to a) find out if the filter is indeed
accessible to everybody and to b) see if you agree with the order.

Cheers,
Till

[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12338262