asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From abdullah alamoudi <bamou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RecoveryIT failing ...
Date Sun, 14 Aug 2016 08:17:18 GMT
Clearly, this problem is caused by the first failure only. Subsequent
failures are caused by the state left behind by the first test but you
already know that.
I think the kill command failed to kill the processes and so I would say
this probably should be looked at by Mike Blow :)

Cheers,
Abdullah.