asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Kaveen Rodrigo <u.k.k.rodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unstable builds
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2016 18:49:56 GMT
Thanks Micheal, I fixed the problem after letting the system do testing for
a while, It has become unstable and yielded the following error.

> org.apache.hyracks.api.exceptions.HyracksDataException: Unable to find free page in buffer
cache after 1000 cycles (buffer cache undersized?)

https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-gerrit-notopic/org.apache.asterix$asterix-app/2265/testReport/org.apache.asterix.test.runtime/ExecutionTest/test_ExecutionTest_1189__big_object__big_object_feed_20M_/

Is there a way to re-trigger only the Tests so I can run it again, thanks
in advance,
Kaveen