asterixdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hillery <chill...@hillery.land>
Subject Re: Creating RTree: no space left
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2016 09:06:05 GMT
When you get the "disk full" warning, do a quick "df -i" on the device -
possibly you've run out of inodes even if the space isn't all used up. It's
unlikely because I don't think AsterixDB creates a bunch of small files,
but worth checking.

If that's not it, then can you share the full exception and stack trace?

Ceej
aka Chris Hillery